Accreditations and Certifications:
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Department of Social Welfare and Development
- Department of Science and Technology
- Philippine Council for NGO Certification
- Charities Aid Foundation of America
- NGOsource Equivalency Determination to a US Public Charity
- Asian Association of Foodbanks
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
- Philippine Coalition on Volunteerism
PAULYN JEAN B. ROSELL-UBIAL, MD, MPH, CESO II
Paulynn served as Secretary of Health from July 1 2016 to Oct. 10, 2017. She literally rose from the ranks where she started as Rural Health Practice Volunteer in Kidapawan, North Cotabato in 1988. Her work and experience in public health spans 29 years.
Within those years, she was awarded as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Women of Cotabato City. In 1989, she became one of the youngest Assistant City Health Officers and in 1991, she moved to DOH Central Office working first with Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI).
Moving forward she has served in several capacities, as follows;
- As DOH Assistant Regional Director in Region 6 and Regional Director in Regions 9 & 11 before she became Assistant Secretary of Health in 2008.
Some of the programs and projects she headed are, as follows;
- Head of Polio Eradication Unit
- Founding Program Manager of Sentrong Sigla Movement
- Founding Program Manager of Women’s Health and Development
- Gender and Development Focal Person of DOH
- Steering Committee Chair of the Red Orchid Awards (the Search for 100% Tobacco-Free Environment for LGUs, GOs & Gov’t Hospitals)
- Head of Task Force for Performance Governance System and Social Dialogue
- Vice Chair of Integrity Management Committee
- Permanent and Alternate Representative of DOH to various Inter-Agency Committees
- Expertise in Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health
MA. SOCORRO ENDRIGA-IGNACIO, RND, DrPh
Chorie is currently Associate Professor and College Secretary of the University of the Philippines Manila-College of Public Health. She has over a decade of experience in public health and community nutrition work with the Nutrition Foundation of the Philippines. She has almost 15 years of experience in planning and management of national and sub-national health and nutrition programs of the Department of Health in cooperation with International funding agencies (USAID, UNICEF, Helen Keller International, Asian Development Bank , World Bank) and other NGOs (Nutrition Center of the Philippines, CARITAS Manila, Philippine Health Science Institute).
JANIMAH LUCMAN DEROGONGAN-PANDI, MD, PHSAE
Janimah is a doctor of medicine and an epidemiologist. She is presently the Assemblywoman First District, Lanao del Sur in the Autonomous Region of Muslin Mindanao (ARMM) Regional Legislative Assembly. Prior to that she was Assistant Regional Secretary of Department of Health-ARMM. She is married to Dr. Lampa Pandi, the municipal mayor of Poona Bayabao, Lanao del Sur.
ATTY. CARLOS POBLADOR
Atty. Carlos Viktor O. Poblador is a lawyer that currently works in Zamora & Poblador Law Offices. He graduated cum laude from the University of the Philippines in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in History. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of the Philippines in 2016 and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2017.
In his three (3) years of experience as a lawyer, he has handled several cases involving civil, corporate, criminal, and labor litigation. He also has experience in reviewing contracts, corporate housekeeping, and special projects. During his stay in the University of the Philippines, he interned with the Office of Legal Aid, where he assisted and represented indigent clients with their legal problems. At this stage of his career, he is eager to apply his experience to advocacy work with the end goal of expanding his knowledge and achieving professional fulfillment.
ATTY. ROD LIBUNAO
Rodrigo B. Libunao, Jr. is a retired corporate lawyer who worked for 20 years for Caltex Philippines Inc., the local subsidiary of oil giant Chevron. Previous to this, he worked in the Philippine Senate, under Senator Santanina Rasul as a technical assistant.
A graduate of University of the Philippine Integrated School (UPIS) in 1979, he went on to obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Economics degree (Dean’s Medal) from the same university in 1983. From there, he proceeded to the UP College of Law for his law degree, 1987.
In 2013, Rod, as he is called, graduated from the National University with two (2) Master’s Degrees in Law. An avid collector and supporter of Philippine Art, Rod also has a keen interest in architecture and design, travel, philanthropy, and real estate.
JOSE MARIANO FLERAS
Jomar has worked in several projects funded by the United States Agency for International Development, Australian Agency for International Development, PATH, Family Health International, Management Sciences for Health, David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the European Union and UNFPA. He has managed projects in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar and Indonesia. He is a graduate of the University of the Philippines and a fellow of the Harvard School of Public Health, the University of Southern California, University of Hawaii, National University of Singapore, and Curtin Technical University. He has also received local and international awards as a playwright, documentary filmmaker and social activist.